Ahhh 2019, new year, new goals…or same goals but really going to tackle them this year. I want to share with you 2 important things to look out for if you’re planning on buying a house this year.
5 Simple Steps For Buying A Home
Don’t stop yourself from buying a house because you don’t know where or how to start. Here is a quick rundown of the steps needed to purchase your future home. If you have any questions, I can help you start and hit the ground running.
- Schedule an initial loan interview
- Provide requested financial documents
- Pre-qualify or get pre-approved for a loan
- Find your home
- Check back to verify approval and get payment estimate
- Contact seller to negotiate an offer
- Confirm the contract purpose
- Finalize the mortgage application
- Pick a loan program right for you
- Choose to lock or float your interest rate
- Obtain, review, and sign disclosures
- Get loan documents
- Release all contingencies
- Give final conditions for sign-off
- Loan documents will then be prepared
- Meet with escrow team to sign loan documents
- Obtain certified closing funds
- Finalize conditions for closing
- Wait for loan to be funded and recorded
- Get the keys to your new home! Hooray!
Let meet up to see if i am a good fit for you.
Instagram Facebook Twitter How to get your home ready for sale in 4 EASY steps. hi, If you want to sell something you got to